I have noticed that most of the personal things I post here are usually serious and emotional, but for this week’s Top List, I am going to change that tone. Today is a really special day for me, so I want to share some of the really fun things about myself.
I also want to use this as an opportunity for you guys to get to know me more. I am actually keeping track of the number of people who view my blog, and I can’t thank you guys enough for making me feel some sort of support just by reading my posts.
Without further ado, here are 22 random facts about me.
- I was born on a Tuesday.
- I attended Angeles University Foundation in Angeles City, where I graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts.
- People think I’m very rude, but they’re wrong. If you get to know me, you’ll find out that I’m only slightly rude, but if you can take sarcasm well, you’ll realize that I’m not really being rude at all.
- I like to do a lot of things although I easily get distracted, which is why I think I have ADD, and sometimes I also become so repetitive when I want to point something out, and people think it’s annoying, but then… oh look, The Flash is on… Sorry… I like to do a lot of things although I easily get distracted…
- My attention span is very short that my pet peeves include anything that is slow. Also, if you get me trapped in a really long conversation, all of my thoughts, attention, and patience will surely go to Snoozeville or Wanderland.
- I can eat an entire pizza in less than 10 minutes.
- But I find it really difficult to gain weight.
- My all-time favorite music is anything by Coldplay, OneRepublic, Owl City and Troye Sivan.
- I used to not be a fan of the Horror genre, but I think watching The Walking Dead and American Horror Story really changed things for me. I think the main reason why I started to like horror films and TV shows is because I like the feeling of the thrill that jump scares give.
- David Levithan, Benjamin Alire Sáenz, J.K. Rowling, and Paulo Coelho are my favorite authors. The fifth spot goes to Dr. Seuss (Theodor Seuss Geisel) because, even until now, I could read his books without getting bored.
- Pokémon is my life. I’ve been a fan ever since I was probably four. The first Pokémon merch I had was a yellow Mew pencil topper and I still have it. The first Pokémon game I played was the Yellow Version. I also have a collection of Pokémon trading cards, but until now, I still don’t understand the rules of Trading Card Games.
- My favorite musicals are Wicked, and We Will Rock You and seeing them live is on my bucket list.
- I really dislike bandwagoners.
- I rarely do the gesture that we Filipinos call pagmamano because I diagnosed myself with a slight case of germophobia.
- Religion is a concept that I renounce. I think it’s more of an ideology than a belief.
- I don’t know how to ride a bike.
- I am very organized when it comes to my computer files, that if you go through the folders in my PC, it would be like going through a maze.
- What I look for in a guy: Twinks are good; Jocks are better; Geeks are the best. Kidding aside, I like intelligent, confident guys who know how to look presentable.
- As of today, I have been single for 10 months, which is a record for me.
- I really, really want to go to graduate school for a master’s degree in creative writing. The last time I tried, I failed the exam, and as of now, I’m still planning my next move.
- Having a YouTube channel with fun, relatable, and consistent content is something that I have always wanted to have, but every time I plan for to start one, I find myself having problems with the consistency.
- My life dream is to become a best-selling author someday.
I had fun writing this, and I hope you had fun reading it too. I would like to get to know you better too! Share something about yourself in the comments below!
Every Tuesday, I’ll be posting Top Lists about a wide variety of topics. Got any suggestions? Click here.